1. AASHTO road reskins
5 pack of reskinned roads by Lego207
2. Clyde and Dale Barrel
Clyde and Dale Barrel by Slabay from Valley Rail Services.
3. Don49PLM’s 80ft Turntable and Roundhouse kit
Lets hear from the man himself:
I wanted to update my 80ft Roundhouse Kit because of a picture I saw on the forum. It showed a shadow around the skirt of the turntable where it was separated from the ground. The other was I made the invisible track on the stalls too short because you can’t place a Loco closer than 4m to the end of a track. Thanks, and enjoy Don.
1: Lowered outer rim of turntable skirt.
2: Lengthened TEH inviso track in stalls.
4. Don49PLM’s 115ft Turntable
Includes 115 ft turntable, stub tracks, and power pole and wire to power the turntable
5. Don49PLM’s Roundhouse Powerhouse
Your Roundhouse and turntable need power, so here you go… just add a coal dump and wires.
6. Don49PLM’s Roundhouse Machine shop
A place for your machinists to make new and repair parts for your engines.
7. Don49PLM’s Roundhouse stalls for the 115Ft Turntable
Stalls to go around the 115ft Turntable, both short and long stalls.
8. Don49PLM’s Main line track, yard track, 4 gravel splines, and a dark grey ballast texture.
9. Don49PLM’s Invisible track
** Update ** I understand a few people need kuids 387111:100222, 100330, and 100626. These kuids are the invisible track that came with previous roundhouses. For your convenience, they are listed here:
10. Long Roundhouse stalls for 115ft turntable.
3 new long roundhouse stalls by Don49PLM for use with his 115ft turntable.
Left stall has a long side wall, Right side has a short wall, center has no side walls.